Job Postings Title:
Take your career to the next level with us!
Responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper in maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the guest accommodations and public areas and ensure that all Team Members performing housekeeping functions carry out their assignments in accordance with established standards. Additionally, this position will be responsible for all housekeeping problems, supplies, linen, equipment, housekeeping work orders for Engineering and any other duties as assigned or required.
• Must have basic knowledge of sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
• Must have knowledge of Corporate policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and hotel property.
• Must have basic mathematical skills to prepare moderately complex calculations for financial reporting.
• Must have exceptional supervisory skills to manage entire housekeeping operation.
• Must have the ability to deal effectively with team members, customers, vendors, and contractors.
• Must have the ability to coordinate and cooperate with other departments regarding housekeeping service activities.
• Must have the ability to stand, walk, bend, reach and move continuously to inspect rooms on all floors of the hotel.
• Must have the ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system for room inventory control.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry boxes, and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to read and write basic English in order to complete necessary paperwork.
• Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours in length.
• Requires sitting, bending, stooping, climbing, keeling, reaching, and visual acuity.
• Must be able to physically accomplish all housekeeping functions enabling one to “pitch-in” as needed.
$1,000 sign on bonus - $300 referral bonus per person - Paid time off - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Life, 401k - Discounts - Training & Career Growth Opportunities
Winston Hospitality at The WinStar World Casino Hotel
21444 WORLD WAY DR
21444 WORLD WAY DR