Shifting from Reactive Maintenance to World-Class Reliability-Centered Maintenance
With increasing pressure on the maintenance workforce, embracing new and affordable technologies can drive the transformational change from reactive maintenance to a world-class reliability-centered maintenance program. In this webinar, we will explore the different stages of reliability, learn the key steps to shift from reactive to proactive maintenance by effectively implementing a predictive program, then measure the success of your new program through modern Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reliability metrics.
This webinar is made possible by the generous support of Smith Environmental.
1 CH OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
December 13th, 3 pm - The webinar will start approximately 15 minutes early to allow for any technological challenges registrants may have. Please plan on logging on early to ensure your equipment is working correctly.
$15 for members; $20 for non members
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- Each registrant must be on their own computer or tablet in order to receive credit.
- Credit will only be granted to those who have the webinar as their active window a minimum of 90% of the time and correctly answer the majority of the questions asked at the end of each presentation.
- If you utilize more than one screen you will need to check the webinar is on your main screen.
- OWEA is not responsible for any technological challenges, including loss of internet. If the registrant doesn't maintain the webinar as their active window for a minimum of 90% of the duration of the webinar due to a lose of internet or other technological issue, no credit will be given.
- Attendees will receive a certificate via email after the webinar as proof of attendance and all awarded contact hours will be uploaded to the EPA within 30 days of the event.