For registration assistance, please contact: Ohio Water Environment Association
OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
1 CH Per Monthly Webinar (12 hours in total if you attend all 12 webinars)
Will be the second Wednesday of every month with times being 10AM and 3PM depending on the Month (See Below) The webinar will start approximately 15 minutes early to allow for any technological challenges registrants may have. Please plan on logging on early to ensure your equipment is working correctly.
Non Member $199
Important Information to keep in mind
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- Each registrant must be on their own computer or tablet in order to receive credit.
- Credit will only be granted to those who have the webinar as their active window a minimum of 90% of the time and correctly answer the majority of the questions asked at the end of each presentation.
- If you utilize more than one screen you will need to check the webinar is on your main screen.
- OWEA is not responsible for any technological challenges, including loss of internet. If the registrant doesn't maintain the webinar as their active window for a minimum of 90% of the duration of the webinar due to a lose of internet or other technological issue, no credit will be given.
- Attendees will receive a certificate via email after the webinar as proof of attendance and all awarded contact hours will be uploaded to the EPA within 30 days of the event.