Location: OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP, Go To Webinar, OH
Registration ends on 10/10/2022
For registration assistance, please contact: Ohio Water Environment Association
Pawtucket Tunnel Project
Christopher Feeney, Stantec
This webinar will provide an overview of the design and construction approaches to the new Pawtucket Tunnel facilities in Rhode Island. The Pawtucket Tunnel is the backbone of the Narragansett Bay Commission's Phase III CSO Control Program. Attending this program will help both water and wastewater operators better understand the design and construction processes that happen during a plant/infrastructure improvement process. This will lead to better outcomes and cost savings.
1 CH OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
October 12th, 3 pm - The webinar will start approximately 15 minutes early to allow for any technological challenges registrants may have. Please plan on logging on early to ensure your equipment is working correctly.
$15 for members; $20 for non members
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- Each registrant must be on their own computer or tablet in order to receive credit.
- Credit will only be granted to those who have the webinar as their active window a minimum of 90% of the time and correctly answer the majority of the questions asked at the end of each presentation.
- If you utilize more than one screen you will need to check the webinar is on your main screen.
- OWEA is not responsible for any technological challenges, including loss of internet. If the registrant doesn't maintain the webinar as their active window for a minimum of 90% of the duration of the webinar due to a lose of internet or other technological issue, no credit will be given.
- Attendees will receive a certificate via email after the webinar as proof of attendance and all awarded contact hours will be uploaded to the EPA within 30 days of the event.