- Education & Training
- WRRF Grant
2018 Wastewater Administrators Conference Dates/Location:
Thursday, January 25 - Friday, January 26, 2018 in Frankenmuth
Abstracts are being sought for the technical program of the 2018 Wastewater Administrators Conference (also known as WWAdCon). This conference provides the opportunity to interact with other superintendents and administrators from across the state.
TOPICS being requested:
- Employee Leadership and Development
- Energy Generation & Management
- Energy Management
- Facility Operations and Maintenance
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Process & Design
- Operations and Maintenance
- Optimizing Operation in Collection Systems Research
- Residuals and Biosolids
- Treatment Innovations
- Presenters shall provide a brief (one page or less) written abstract summarizing their talk.
- The abstract shall include the presentation title and contact info.
- Presentations shall be 25 to 40 minutes in length, and allow 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- Presenters are to utilize MS PowerPoint® software for the visual aid. A laptop computer and projector will be available.
- Final presentations are to be submitted electronically three (3) weeks prior to the conference.
*** To be considered, abstracts must be submitted by Friday, August 18th, 2017. ***
If you are filling out this form for the first time, please click the New Submission button on the left.
If you are returning to edit or complete a previous submission, please fill out the email address and access code you set up previously and click Edit Submission.