Terms and Conditions:
1. No part of your exhibit may extend out of your 10' x 10' space or large equipment space.
2. No loud music may come from your exhibit that distracts from others booths.
3. Your exhibit must remain up during exhibit hall hours and be staffed.
4. No part of your exhibit can be used to distract from others exhibits.
5. All exhibit personnel must be registered and wear their name badge.
6. Exhibitor services information will be available closer to the conference.
7. Any additional furnishings or services outside of those mentioned above must be directly contracted with the show decorator. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the exhibiting company including drayage. This includes WiFi, water, and electric.
8. No access will be available to the exhibit hall prior to Monday, July 26th. Exact access hours will be published prior to the conference.
9. One Water is not responsible for any property loss associated with your exhibit.
10. No outside food or drink may be distributed from your booth. All food and drink for attendees must be contracted through Duke Energy Convention Center.
11. Exhibit personnel may not enter another exhibitor's booth space without obtaining permission. At no time may anyone enter an unstaffed booth of another exhibitor.
12. Cancellations must be received by May 31st, 2021 in order to be eligible for a refund minus applicable credit card fees. Any cancellations after May 31st, 2021 or no shows will not be eligible for a refund.