Please be Advised: All invoices must be paid in full by July 15th or your booth will be released.
Your Exhibit Booth will Include:
One full conference registration for primary exhibitor
Draped and skirted table (6')
Terms and Conditions:
1. No part of your exhibit may extend out of your 8' x 8' space.
2. No loud music may come from your exhibit that distracts from other’s booths.
3. Your exhibit must remain up during exhibit hall hours.
4. No part of your exhibit can be used to distract from other’s exhibits.
5. All exhibit personnel must be registered and wear their name badge.
6. Exhibitor services information will be available closer to the conference.
7. Any additional furnishings or services outside of those mentioned above must be directly contracted with the show decorator. Any additional charges are the sole responsibility of the exhibiting company including drayage.
8. No access will be available to the exhibit hall prior to Monday, August 31st. Exact access hours will be published prior to the conference.
9. OWEA is not responsible for any property loss associated with your exhibit.
10. No outside food or drink may be distributed from your booth. All food and drink for attendees must be contracted through Holiday Inn Independence.
11. Exhibit personnel may not enter another exhibitor’s booth space without obtaining permission. At no time may anyone enter an unstaffed booth of another exhibitor. 12. Cancellations must be received by July 15th, 2020 in order to be eligible for a refund minus applicable credit card fees. Any cancellations or no shows will not be eligible for a refund.
For registration assistance, please contact:
Ohio Water Environment Association
1890 Northwest Blvd, Suite 210
Columbus, OH 43212