Registration ends on 10/1/2022
Join us in Kansas City for a weekend of fun, learning, and networking!
Sunday, October 9 - Family & Educator Day
Johnson County Museum
12:30 - 4:30pm - Sessions
Keynote Speaker: Brandi Klepper
IEP Paperwork: What on Earth Am I Signing?
The Librarian: One of the Best Tools in Your Arsenal
Cognitive & Achievement Tests: What Do All Those Abbreviations Mean?
Student Q & A Panel
6:30 - 8:30pm - Trivia Night with host Brian Housand (FREE for registrants before Aug 31. After Aug 31: $10)
Registration fees for Family & Educator Day
Parent/Guardian Member of KGTC: $40
Parent/Guardian Non-Member: $45
Group Discount: Five or more participants from the same family who register at the same time receive a 10% discount. Please call 316-208-9692 to complete group registration process.
KU Edwards Campus
- Times TBD
- Keynote Speakers: Brandi Klepper & Brian Housand
- RSPs - What Resources They Can Be!
- Cog and Ach Tests: What Do All Those Areas Mean?
- Ideas for Accommodations: How an IEP Can Help with Behaviors, Perfectionism & More
- The School Librarian: The Best Resource You've Never Used
- Collaborating with Gen Ed Teachers: Facing Reluctancy & Misinformation
- Classroom Conflict Resolution
- CEUs available through MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Come to Trivia Night with host Brian Housand on Sunday from 6:30 - 8:30pm at the Johnson County Museum (FREE for registrants before Aug 31. After Aug 31: $10)
Registration fees for Educator Day
- KGTC Member: $130
- Non-Member: $175
Group Discount: Five or more participants from the same district or co-op who register at the same time receive a 10% discount. Please call 316-208-9692 to complete group registration process.
Lodging: A room block at a nearby hotel will be made available for attendees. Watch your inbox for more info on reserving a room at a discounted rate.
Registration Deadline: October 1
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org