Dewatering Equipment Options - Dewatering is a critical part of what role bio solids play at a wastewater plant. There are multiple equipment options to consider, including centrifuges, belt filter presses and screw presses. This presentation will review a variety of dewatering options and help operators learn how to determine the best option for their plant. This will help them to have a more effective and economical biosolids program.
1 CH OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
December 8th, 3 pm - The webinar will start approximately 15 minutes early to allow for any technological challenges registrants may have. Please plan on logging on early to ensure your equipment is working correctly.
$15 for members; $20 for non members
- Partial credit will not be offered.
- Each registrant must be on their own computer or tablet in order to receive credit.
- Credit will only be granted to those who have the webinar as their active window a minimum of 90% of the time and correctly answer the majority of the questions asked at the end of each presentation.
- If you utilize more than one screen you will need to check the webinar is on your main screen.
- OWEA is not responsible for any technological challenges, including loss of internet. If the registrant doesn't maintain the webinar as their active window for a minimum of 90% of the duration of the webinar due to a lose of internet or other technological issue, no credit will be given.
- Attendees will receive a certificate via email after the webinar as proof of attendance and all awarded contact hours will be uploaded to the EPA within 30 days of the event.