2021 NE/SW Section on Demand Industrial Waste and Operations Virtual Workshop
2/10/2021 - 2/24/2021
This workshop is “on demand” meaning that you can log in anytime from February 10-24 at your convenience. You can access the speakers and get up to 6 contact hours when it works for you, whether that’s 1 pm or 1 am.
Ohio EPA Update with Director Stevenson
Local Limits from A to Z with Elizabeth Toot-Levy, Geosyntec
PFAS Monitoring and Treatment Opportunities at Water Resource Reclamation Facilities with Kelly Landry, Hazen and Sawyer
Conducting/Surviving an Annual Inspection with Evan McGuffey, MSDGC
Startup of Fort Scott WWTP: Challenges and Solutions with Andrew Knowles, MSDGC
Once you are registered, you will be emailed the link approximately one week before the conference. Each attendee must register with a unique email address and must log in separately to obtain hours.
*Please allow up to one business day to receive the emailed link for virtual conference. Virtual conference will not be extended past 2/24/2021 regardless of your registration date.
Due to the flexibility and nature of this event, no refunds are offered once the event begins. 50% refund is available up to 3 days prior to the event. Location: OWEA VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
OWEA VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Date/Time: Conference will be available from February 10-24, 2021.
- Credit will only be granted to those who have the webinar as their active window a minimum of 90% of the time and correctly answer the majority of the questions asked at the end of each presentation.
- If you utilize more than one screen you will need to check the webinar is on your main screen.
- OWEA is not responsible for any technological challenges, including loss of internet. If the registrant doesn't maintain the webinar as their active window for a minimum of 90% of the duration of the webinar due to a lose of internet or other technological issue, no credit will be given.
- Tech Support will be available Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM at 614-488-5800.
- Attendees will receive a certificate via email after the webinar as proof of attendance and all awarded contact hours will uploaded to the EPA within 30 days of the event.
For registration assistance, please contact:
Ohio Water Environment Association
1890 Northwest Blvd, Suite 210
Columbus, OH 43212