Answers support calls, generates support cases and resolves or escalates issues according to company defined processes in a friendly and courteous manner. Assist new clients through onboarding procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists customers via telephone and email in resolving issues related to the set-up, functionality, and usage of our web-based software.
- Conduct training sessions using screen-sharing software.
- Assists customer in resolving simple to intermediate technical issues and pre-sales inquiries by providing detailed and informative responses to their inquiries.
- Document support cases and software change requests in accordance with company processes and communicates case status to customers and within the organization.
- Authorizes solutions and related knowledge base materials in accordance with company processes and style guidelines.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that fosters long-term customer relationships.
- Assist sales department in preparing proposal documents.
- Performs general administrative and data entry duties in support of Sales and Training Departments.
- Performs customer relations and help desk system maintenance, including conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Guide new customers through our new client onboarding procedures – (member data entry/conversion, website content migration, merchant account setup, and more.)
- Make website content updates on behalf of client (using our content management system).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior experience in either a software/technical support role preferred but not required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Nice to Have, but not necessary:
- Familiarity with setting up email clients (POP/SMTP/IMAP)
- GoToMeeting experience
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with Domain Name Registrations/Transfers
- Sales Experience
- Excellent team work mentality and solution-oriented attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
Please inquire at email@example.com.