The Electronics System-Integration Technology Conference (ESTC) is the premier international event in the field of electronics packaging and system integration. The conference is organized every two years in Europe and is supported by IEEE-EPS in association with IMAPS-Europe. The 9th ESTC will be taking place in Sibiu, Romania. Placed in the middle of Romania, surrounded by the high Carpathian Mountains and Cibin river, Sibiu is a citadel of the European electronics industry and represents a place where culture, landscape, gastronomy and profession merge in a friendly pleasant environment.
The ESTC 2022 seeks original, noncommercial papers describing research and innovations in all areas of electronics packaging and system integration. Authors are invited to submit an abstract describing recent work. Abstracts must detail the objectives of the work presented and demonstrate new results.
Proposed topics include:
• Advanced packaging
• Materials for interconnects and packaging
• Optoelectronic systems packaging
• Assembly and manufacturing technologies
• Design tools and modeling
• Power electronics system packaging
• Advanced technologies for emerging systems
• Reliability and quality of electronic devices and systems
• Flexible, printed and hybrid electronics
• RF, mm-wave and THz systems packaging
• Global education for electronics