1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern
By understanding the importance of quality assurance, Crime Scene Units can feel more confident that the processes, procedures and services they provide meet industry standards.
This webinar will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to elevate the standards of your Crime Scene Unit, including: facility and equipment optimization, personnel qualifications and training, policies and procedures, crime scene documentation and reports, & more.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will emerge with a heightened understanding of the pivotal role the quality of their work can play in the criminal justice system.
The Quality Assurance Roadmap: A Guide to Improving Crime Scene Units webinar is intended for those who:
- Work in or oversee the Crime Scene Unit at their department
- Want to improve the quality of the crime scene work being done at their department
- Have issues within their Crime Scene Unit that indicate their might be work quality problems like:
- Detectives avoid calling out certain CSIs because they don't want them assigned to their case
- Detectives ask for certain CSIs to process in-house evidence to make sure it is done thoroughly
- There is not consistency in the team in regards to productivity and quality (everyone on the team is not held to the same performance standards)
- New people get confused because everyone does every process differently and they don't know which way is the "right way"
- Certain people on the team are not assigned certain tasks because they don't do them "correctly"
- Seasoned employees on your team are refusing to get up to speed on new techniques, policies, procedures, technology and/or equipment
Demio Webinar Platform
Instructors: Rebeca D'Jimas & Dr. Meredith Tise
Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Times: 1:00pm - 4:00pm EDT
Location: Wherever you can login!
Tuition Cost: $150.00