Ad Title: Associate Director (Systems Planning and Development) - MHR Board of Belmont, Harrison, and Monroe Counties Contact: Jayn Devney City: St. Clairsville State: OH Phone (W): 740-695-9998 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: The Mental Health and Recovery Board, serving the counties of Belmont, Harrison, and Monroe in southeastern Ohio, is recruiting for an Associate Director to focus on service system planning and development. Core functions include using data and collaboration in system of care planning and service design; provider oversight and consultation; and quality of care and evaluation. Minimum requirements are master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related area with ten years’ experience at least five of which must include management and oversight of multiple programs, services and/or clinical staff, quality assurance, fiscal oversight, and grant writing.
Interested persons may submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com noting Associate Director in the subject line. Resumes will be accepted until May 29, 2020 although interviewing may begin immediately. The MHR Board is an EOE employer.
Ad Title: Sr. Director, Public Affairs - ADAMH Board of Franklin County City: Columbus State: OH Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Description: Position Title: Sr. Director, Public Affairs
Primary Responsibilities/Expected Outcomes:
• Oversees ADAMH’s annual strategic communications and community relations plan to create awareness of the importance of ADAMH services throughout Franklin County, relating to alcohol, drug and mental health care and data supports.
• Oversees the implementation of the annual comprehensive Public Affairs strategic plan and budget.
• Works collaboratively with senior staff, other team members, external partners, and system agencies
• Oversees the management of Public Affairs staff, resources, and team activities.
• Directs proactive and reactive media plans and social media strategies and tactics
• Serves as the executive editor for the ADAMH’s external communication vehicles.
• Coordinates outreach and education efforts
• Serves as the brand ambassador
• Represents the ADAMH Board professionally in relationships and public speaking opportunities
• Lead staff person for Board of Trustee communications and board meeting logistics.
• Oversees public information requests.
Core Competencies/Demonstrated Skills Required:
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience:Five years experience in public relations, community relations, government affairs or communications position, preferably in a public institution.
Two years successful supervisory experience.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
Demonstrated experience and competence engaging and communicating with economically and culturally diverse families and populations.
Experience working with non-profit and/or public entities is strongly preferred
Strong social media skills
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications received until position is filled.
No phone calls please.
This is not a full job description.
Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
175 South Third Street, Suite 900, Columbus, Ohio 43215 - Phone: 614-224-1111
Cheri L. Walter, Chief Executive Officer