Ad Title: Adult Behavioral Health Specialist II (Residential) City: Cleveland State: OH Zip: 43114 Website:visit our website... Description:
The Adult Behavioral Health Specialist II (Residential), under the supervision of the Director of Adult Behavioral Health Programs, assists with planning, development, implementing and evaluating behavioral health programs and services for Cuyahoga County adults. This position is responsible for monitoring Facilities licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS), and assists in the planning, development, and sustaining a recovery oriented system of care for Residential Services/Housing. The Adult Behavioral Health Specialist II (Residential) performs authorization and utilization functions for community based adult behavioral health services, as well as represents the ADAMHS Board through various committee assignments.
Find out more about us and view the Adult Behavioral Health Specialist II (Residential) job descriptions, minimum qualifications and specific instructions on how to apply for these position by visiting www.adamhscc.org and clicking on Job Opportunities.
Deadline for applying for these positions is 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2019.
Please forward this opportunity to anyone you think might be qualified and interested!
The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers is a trade and advocacy organization representing nearly 150 addiction treatment and prevention, mental health, and family services providers in state and federal policy advocacy. We are seeking a CEO to lead our organization and exercise executive authority over the resources and personnel of the Council.
This position will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Board of Trustees to examine, deliberate and develop policies that address the vision, values, operations, and goals of the Council.
• Represent the organization to governmental bodies, human service agencies, health care providers, managed care organizations, state and national associations, and individuals.
• Direct activities related to member meetings, conferences and committees; publications and communications; technical assistance to members; products and services; and analysis and advocacy of state and federal policy and its impact on members.
• Oversee the budget, accounts receivable and payable.
• Manage Member and Affiliate retention and recruitment.
• Lead a collaborative team focused on the best interest of members and the clients that they serve and maintaining the credibility of the Ohio Council.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Master's degree in public policy or a related field.
• Experience in healthcare integration, financing, and managed care with a working knowledge of behavioral healthcare.
• Experience in operations, business management and human resources is necessary.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work with the Board, members, other advocacy groups, legislators, and the state administration.
This position is in Columbus and requires travel within Ohio and occasional travel nationally.
We offer competitive salary and benefits in a collaborative work environment.
Send resume and cover letter to OC-CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2, 2019.
Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
175 South Third Street, Suite 900, Columbus, Ohio 43215 - Phone: 614-224-1111
Cheri L. Walter, Chief Executive Officer