Job Board Title:
Hiring! Staff Accountant Cascade Medical
Another Source’s client, Cascade Medical, is recruiting a Staff Accountant to join their team in Leavenworth, Washington.
Here’s a little about Cascade Medical and the position they are recruiting for:
At Cascade Medical, there are no corporate silos. Our entire team is accessible at all levels and cultivates a welcoming, dependable and scrupulously honest work environment.
Every employee is equally respected, and no employee is valued higher than another, as each position is vital to achieving our goals. Feedback is regarded as an essential part to our continued growth — from our valued employees, partners and patients. To this end, our existence is grounded in the fundamental belief that our employees and physicians are critical to our success; they are the organization's ambassadors and mission keepers.
Throughout every level of our organization, our Shared Values echo our Purpose: To care for the health and well-being of our community. It is through this Servant Leadership we give priority attention to the needs of our colleagues and the community we serve. While every employee is expected to uphold these values, all senior management is held to even higher accountability by modeling our values each and every day.
This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Accounting with functions associated with financial reporting, accounts payable, and payroll. This position analyzes and maintains general ledger accounts, enters financial data into the general ledger, performs general accounting duties, and assists with the preparation of monthly financial statements. This position also assists with audit schedule preparation and assist the Chief Financial Officer with special assignments as needed. This position works closely with the Human Resources and the Business Office.
• Coordinates with the Business Office to reconcile monthly cash receipts to ensure proper flow of data to General Ledger.
• Coordinates with Director of Accounting to complete month end processes and financial reports.
• Performs account reconciliations, journal entries, and reclassifications of Balance Sheet and Expense Accounts. Streamlines and improves processes when appropriate.
• Maintains monthly depreciation schedules and prepaid schedules.
• Assists with preparation of year-end audit schedules.
• Analyzes, prepares, and inputs payroll data for processing to ensure compliance with employment contracts, personnel guidelines, CM policies, and other employment agreements, and completes annual W-2 filing.
• Works closely with the HR Department to collaborate on policy interpretation, wages, benefits, and reporting.
• Prepares quarterly unemployment tax, 941, and Paid Family Leave filings
• Back-up Accounts Payable function as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two years of accounting or auditing experience
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• At least one year of experience with a computerized time and attendance system
• Prior hospital experience, preferably in rural CAH
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8 a.m.-4:30/5 p.m.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Please apply using this link: https://careers2-anothersource.icims.com/jobs/100589/staff-accountant-cascade-medical/job?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=NWAFP