Job Board Title:
Tax Senior Manager (High Net Worth)
The Deamer Group is currently in search of a Tax Senior Manager (Partnership and Real Estate) for our client who has been awarded one of the best places to work in the Washington Area. If you are looking to build lasting relationships as a trusted advisor to diverse and interesting clients, then we would like to speak with you! This is a full time, permanent position. Qualified candidates must submit a resume and cover letter for consideration. Please review the full description for details.
The Tax Senior Manager (Partnerships and Real Estate) is an integral member of our team. They advise a diverse group of clients on partnership and real estate tax issues. The Tax Senior Manager must participate in ongoing training and development to broaden their knowledge and expertise.
- Active relationship-building in the regional business community to generate new business and referrals, so people skills are a must.
- Collaborate with passionate colleagues to plan, supervise, and execute holistic approaches to complex individual and commercial tax issues.
- Prepare and review client correspondence (letter, e-mail, etc.).
- Participates in professional and personal training and development.
- Responds in a timely manner to client communications (email, phone, letters).
- Maintains positive relationships with existing clients.
- Maintains current on industry knowledge.
- Performs of duties as assigned.
- 8 years tax experience working with partnerships and real estate.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Active CPA certification required in the respective state in which you are practicing.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
- Expert understanding of GAAP and concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills.
- Excellent time management. interpersonal, and communication skills are essential.
- Work style that promotes positive relationships and collaboration opportunities.
- Management and/or mentoring experience.
- Experience making recommendations to management.
- Prior public accounting experience desired.