Job Postings Title:
Director of Sales & Marketing - NOUN Hotel
The NOUN Hotel located on Campus Corner in Norman, Oklahoma, is looking for a dynamic hotel Director of Sales and Marketing with extensive Food & Beverage experience. The NOUN Hotel is a new construction 92 room boutique hotel with one restaurant, two bars and a 200 person banquet facility. We are located 200 yards from the University of Oklahoma. Our opening date is July 2022.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, understands and embraces the hospitality trends in technology, marketing and customer service, strong management and people skills, and is responsible for operating a financially successful boutique hotel. We need someone that has a lot to offer but has not yet found the hotel that gives this person the opportunity to build something special that he/she can point to and say, "I helped build that!"
Prior experience in opening a hotel, restaurant and bar are important. The major metrics used to gauge overall job performance will be:
- Staff performance, happiness, and retention
- Reputational excellence and guest satisfaction
- Financial performance including top line growth and bottom-line profitability
JOB OVERVIEW: The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for growing the businesses for The NOUN Hotel. Responsibilities include planning and executing proactive sales strategies and developing relationships that will lead to sustainable revenue growth and have a positive impact on the hotels' banquet and meeting spaces.
REPORTS TO: Property General Manager
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Hotel Management and/or Marketing
- Must be able to lead, motivate and relate to others.
- Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.
- Knowledge of revenue management strategies.
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market.
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotel and banquet space.
- Must be well-groomed, meet the dress code requirements and be able to deal with associates and guests courteously and efficiently.
- Must possess clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates may be called upon to work extended workweeks, including weekends or holidays, to accommodate a client's needs as well as any functions they are overseeing.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year