Job Postings Title:
Responsible for ensuring that all cleaned guest rooms have been properly cleaned, and stocked with amenities in accordance with hotel, company and brand standards.
• Responsible for conducting daily inspections of all areas cleaned by the Housekeeping Department including the guest rooms and public areas. Records all relevant information on the Housekeeping Inspection Report.
• Responsible for distributing to the Room Attendants any new items that are to be stocked in the guest rooms.
• Responsible for notifying the Maintenance Department of any necessary repairs or maintenance work via the completion of maintenance work orders or verbal communication.
• Responsible assisting Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in conducting room attendant training to improve weak areas reflected in the individual’s performance evaluations.
• Responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in completing room assignments for the Room Attendants from the Housekeeping Report.
• Responsible for serving as the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in their absence for days off, sick, vacation or other.
• Responsible for assisting in cleaning rooms or public areas and performing laundry functions as workload may require.
• Responsible for wear appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
• Responsible for performing “other” duties as assigned by management.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry boxes, and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to read and write basic English in order to complete necessary paperwork.
• Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours in length. Requires sitting, bending, stooping, climbing, keeling, reaching, and visual acuity.
• Must be able to physically accomplish all housekeeping functions enabling one to “pitch-in” as needed.
• Must have prior experience as a Room Attendant.
Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
· Must be able to lift and carry upwards to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
· Manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including 10 key adding machines, personal computers, fax machines, and photo copiers.
· Read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations.
· Respond to visual and aural cues
Come for a great job and stay for a great career!
Winston Hospitality at The WinStar World Casino Hotel
21444 WORLD WAY DR
21444 WORLD WAY DR