Job Board Title:
Branch Services Representative
Heritage Bank currently has an exciting opportunity to join our organization. We are looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to build a career and make a difference in the communities where they live and work by building and maintaining customer relationships.
The Shoreline branch is seeking a Bank Teller or New Accounts Representative (depending on candidate experience / qualifications) to help customers meet their financial goals by providing exceptional customer service handling routine transactions and opening new accounts.
This position is Full Time; typical schedule is Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Friday 8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Flexibility is required to work as needed to ensure adequate staffing for training or employee absences.
* Teller: Minimum of six months cash handling and customer service experience required.
* New Accounts Representative: 1 - 2 years recent new accounts and relationship selling experience, demonstrating working knowledge of new account documentation and compliance in a financial services industry - required.
* In-depth working knowledge of related statutory banking and compliance regulations, operational policies and procedures and the Bank's products and services.
* The position may require National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. Continued employment in this position with Heritage Bank is contingent upon successful registration and annual re-registration thereafter.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation; or the ability to access and utilize an alternative method of transportation, when needed, to carry out job-related essential functions and attend required training.
Please see the full job posting details and apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9a02bcba-ce1b-44c5-bc78-ac70037df69a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=319018&source=CC3&lang=en_US
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer