Job Board Title:
New Accounts Representative
Heritage Bank currently has an exciting opportunity to join our organization. We are looking for people who want more than just a job -- who want to build a career and make a difference in the communities where they live and work by building and maintaining customer relationships.
The Clinton Branch is seeking a New Accounts Representative to help customers meet their financial goals by providing exceptional customer service and opening new accounts.
This position is Full Time; typical schedule is Monday 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., Tuesday 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., Thursday 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., and Friday 8:45 a.m to 6:15 p.m. The Clinton Branch is a designated travel team branch. Travel is primarily supporting the Freeland, Langley, and Coupeville locations; however, travel to other surrounding areas may be required. Flexibility is required to work as needed to ensure adequate staffing for training or employee absences.
* 1 - 2 years recent new accounts and relationship selling experience, demonstrating working knowledge of new account documentation and compliance in a financial services industry - required.
* In-depth working knowledge of related statutory banking and compliance regulations, operational policies and procedures and the Bank's products and services.
* The position may require National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. Continued employment in this position with Heritage Bank is contingent upon successful registration and annual re-registration thereafter.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation; or the ability to access and utilize an alternative method of transportation, when needed, to carry out job-related essential functions and attend required training.
Please see full job posting details and apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9a02bcba-ce1b-44c5-bc78-ac70037df69a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=326263&source=CC3&lang=en_US
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer