Classified Ad Title:
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) Position Available
Kilduff Underground Engineering (KUE) is an underground design consulting firm that is seeking a full time PLS to manage projects focused around underground construction. At KUE, we specialize in supporting contractors, A/E firms and owners with the design, inspection and rehabilitation of tunnels ranging in size from 12-inches to 60-feet in diameter. The firm provides standard geotechnical design services, deep excavation support design (SOE), claims support, construction management services, as well as designs, installs and monitors geotechnical instrumentation. Experienced PLS (5-10 year minimum) with a focus on Underground Construction is preferred. Responsibilities and tasks include:
• Lead & Manage KUE’s Growing Survey Department
• Manage & Oversee all Survey & Instrumentation Jobs
• Manage & Build Client Relationships
• Measure Survey Points Utilizing an EDM
• Staking for Tunnel Offsets & Inverts, Property Offsets & Land Monuments
• Marking & Reporting Cut & Fill for Tunneling Operations
• Daily Reporting
• Provide QA/QC
• Prepare Survey Proposals
• Cost Estimation of Survey Jobs
• Track Project Budgets
• AutoCAD Drafting
Other details about this position:
• Must be a licensed PLS w/ at least 5-10 years of experience in the industry.
• Candidates with a survey background in tunneling and/or underground construction are preferred.
• Candidates should have experience using an AMTS, EDM, and Rod & Level.
• Experience with Geotechnical Instrumentation beneficial.
• Competitive Pay & Annual Bonus Opportunity
• Company Matching IRA
• Company Sponsored Healthcare
• Company Vehicle
• Little to No Overnight Travel Necessary
• Overtime Bonus Potential
• Opportunity to be an integral piece of a steadily growing company and grow a department from the ground up.
If interested, please visit our company website at www.kilduffunderground.com and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klinduff Underground Engineering