Classified Ad Title:
Full-Time Survey Party Chief
Boulder Land Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Survey Party Chief for its office located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. This company is a lifestyle company. Once established at the firm, work hours can be flexible.
Primary tasks will involve collecting data for boundary surveying, topographic & existing conditions, GPS static and RTK work. This individual will be required to prepare detailed notes and sketches.
The right candidate should enjoy being outdoors, have ability to work alone, be willing to carry (sometimes heavy) equipment, and not be afraid of some manual labor. A good driving record and current driver's license are a must.
Our small office allows for a lot of flexibility and ability to grow as a professional. At our company, your presence is fundamental to our success.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. Bonuses available.
• 7 days paid personal/sick time
• 2 weeks’ paid vacation
• 7 major holidays honored
• Health Insurance
• 401K company match
Please: Serious inquiries only.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to info@BLCsurveyors.com
Ideal Skills and Background:
• Experience with a variety of surveys (boundary, ALTA/NSPS Land Title, etc.)
• Background working with Static and VRS/RTK GPS
• Experience with Trimble hardware and software
• Problem solver, self-starter with good communication skills.
• Excellent sketches and note taking skills
• Clean driving record with valid driver’s license (requirement)
• Positive attitude and work well with others
• Ability to work in a range of weather (heat and cold)
• Little to no construction staking.
Boulder Land Consultants, Inc.