Job Board Title:
Manager, Finance & Administrative Services
In April 2018, HealthInsight and Qualis Health announced a formal merger, combining the two organizations and operations across the U.S. Today, as Comagine Health, we remain engaged in health care quality consulting and continue to provide quality improvement services as we have for over 40 years.
Comagine Health seeks to improve health and to increase the effectiveness and quality of health care. We support providers, plans, purchasers and consumers, and offer services to state and federal agencies and others to help them better manage health care under the existing system and to assess, plan for and implement broader system transformation.
Who We Serve
Clients include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, state Medicaid and other government agencies, health plans and providers, federally qualified health centers, foundations and other privately funded organizations.
What We Do
Our programs include:
• Nationally-recognized care management services for public and private purchasers
• Technical assistance and support to health care providers
• Health information technology consulting services
• External quality review services
• Transparency and public reporting of health care and health outcomes
• Patient and family engagement activities in the community
• Redesigning how care is paid for and delivered
Reporting to the Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis, you'd serve as the primary point-of-contact for financial analysis, budgeting, and administrative / facilities services in our Seattle office.
By developing and maintaining effective working relationships of trust with key operations and business development leaders, as well as individual project / contract managers throughout the organization, you would:
• Oversee and provide standard and customized cost and pricing analyses to assist senior management with decision-making and other financial initiatives, including core business pricing models, ad-hoc cost proposals, client renewal pricing, and new client pricing.
• Perform regular and ad-hoc cost variance analyses between actual and standard costs.
• Prepare annual operating and capital budgets and long-term plans.
• Establish and maintain processes for monthly financial analyses and development of financial tools to support management of financial results.
• Oversee the organization's space planning and facilities management, working with landlords, contractors, and service providers on a variety of property management issues.
• Contribute to start-up or relocation of satellite offices (facilities planning, procuring equipment and furnishings, proposal pricing related to new office facilities, etc.).
• Manage general administrative staff functions including mailroom, copy center, and reception, office equipment leases and maintenance, purchasing, off-site file storage, and workplace safety and security.
• 7+ years of progressive, relevant work experience that includes staff supervision.
• BA / BS in a related field (equivalent combination of education and work experience may be substituted).
• MBA or CPA preferred.
• Solid experience with budgeting, forecasting, pricing, cost accounting, variance analysis, and market analysis.
• Experience with government contracting preferred.