Classified Ad Title:
As a Survey Technician, you will work on preparing a variety of projects which can include Survey Plats, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Legal Descriptions and other surveying related products. You will provide basic project design through AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting, run calculations, and create and update drawings related to land surveying. Travel to job sites for observation and field work may arise.
Please follow this link to apply: http://smrtr.io/3czmQ
You are passionate about:
• Working collaboratively with others
• Having ownership in the work you do
• Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to contribute and work well on a team
• Associate degree in drafting
• Must have 2 years of drafting experience (if no degree, must have 5 years’ experience)
• Knowledge of AutoCAD software (Civil 3D preferred)
• Knowledge of Microstation (preferred)
• Passion for detailed work
Olsson and Assoc.