Classified Ad Title:
Mobile Mapping Team Leader:
Mobile Mapping Team Leader:
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert has been recognized for several years as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Because of our growth, we are seeking an experienced Mobile Mapping Team Leader in our Denver, CO office.
Woolpert’s Geospatial Survey Discipline is seeking an individual looking for a career opportunity as a Technical Team Leader responsible for managing a group of mobile / terrestrial LiDAR technicians and supporting geospatial scanning and mapping projects nationwide. This position is primarily responsible for group management, project planning, cost estimating, scheduling, technical oversight, data development, and project reporting for LiDAR specific projects. The position is key in establishing and improving internal and external client relationships, growth, and assisting our project management teams with securing repeat opportunities within a client base. Qualified candidates will have experience mobile and terrestrial LiDAR technology. Excellent communication and computer skills are necessary. Experience with GPS/RTK, LiDAR sensors, IMU and DME technology is required. Additionally, qualified candidates will have a bachelors’ degree, five (5) years related experience, or equivalent combination.
In this role, your duties and responsibilities will include the minimum:
• Performs technical aspects of specified deliverables and leads team of technical staff in creating deliverables and ensuring that QA/QC procedures are employed consistent with scope, schedule and budget.
• Coaches, mentors, directs, and delegates execution of project deliverables to and among technical team members.
• Reviews scope and schedule of proposals to develop budgets to complete technical aspects of a project.
• Communicates issues affecting phase/task or project schedule, budget or quality and escalates unresolved issues to Discipline Leader.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining standard operating procedures and workflows
• Leads mobile LiDAR team in developing and implementing project QA/QC standards.
• Establishes employee performance goals, provides regular feedback and works with discipline leaders and assigned technical team members to achieve individual and service line goals.
• Executes R&D efforts and develop new workflows.
• Utilize and manage project tracking tool (Deltek).
• Responsible for communicating project status updates as needed.
• Assists project management staff in development of project proposals, as necessary.
• Assists project management staff during negotiations with definition of project schedule, fee, and scope, as necessary.
• Assist in identifying any issues impacting phase/task goals, objectives and/or client satisfaction.
• Assists in firm marketing initiatives (including attending conferences, trade shows, etc).
• Makes formal presentations and/or publishes articles for professional/trade/civic organizations.
Please apply to the following link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WOO1009/JobBoard/97967b39-b3fa-4972-8da3-2af68e0ffa86/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f35aad34-1f23-4d5c-9a86-bda2010b3509
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity, and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security, and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
• High School diploma or G.E.D. and five (5) plus years of professional Geospatial related experience
• Must have practical knowledge of survey and LiDAR principles as well as DOT specifications
• Working knowledge of software associated with LiDAR and survey data processing.
• Experience with the following software packages: Leica Pegasus Manager / Leica MMS Software (Cyclone), Terra Solid, BIM – Revit, TopoDOT, Microstation, AutoCAD, Optech LMS, Trimble Business Center
• Proven ability to effectively present information before groups of clients or employees.
• Experience with reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must be able to write clear and concise reports and correspondence.
• Ability to work autonomously by independently bringing projects to completion.
• Must display a focus on innovation and process improvement.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and data management skills