Job Board Title:
Treasury Analyst - Operations
Join the Amazon Treasury team and help drive cash and investment decisions, manage bank relationships, ensure liquidity for global businesses, gain operational experience in 40+ different geographies all while working hard, having fun, and making history. A great opportunity to be a leader with a global company and get first-hand experience supporting its new business launches, cash management, and intercompany operations.
Amazon is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join our global Treasury Business Operations team. This position requires a self-starter who will work to continuously improve Treasury processes while maintaining a focus on our customers. The Amazon Treasury department offers a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging opportunities for developing one's financial, analytical, and Treasury skill sets as you help shape the success of Amazon.
The ideal candidate will work with Amazon cross-functional teams and banking partners to develop cash forecasting models, perform variance analysis, create efficiencies in global bank account structures, contribute to driving liquidity solutions which provide scalable funding mechanisms, assist with bank relationship management, produce financial and analytical support including reporting on financial and non-financial metrics, assist in Treasury control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and promote a strong control environment, assist in reducing banking fees and transaction costs of Treasury activities ensure full utilization of the Treasury workstation including reporting processes, and support cash management projects.
· 3-5 years of experience in corporate Treasury, Finance, or Accounting
· BA/BS degree required
· Analyze data and make decisions quickly
· Experience with Treasury tools such as banking portals and TMS
· Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
· Self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners as needed
· Aptitude to roll up your sleeves and get things done
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Comfort working in a fluid and oftentimes ambiguous environment; capable of making adjustments in both day-to-day and large-scale activities based on new information and developments
· Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience in a global company
· Fluency in standard software - primarily MS Excel and MS Word
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Please apply at the following link: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/805159/treasury-analyst-operations