Classified Ad Title:
Survey Party Chief
The Lund Partnership is currently seeking a Survey Party Chief for its Lakewood, CO office.
Major tasks will include topographic data collection for engineering design surveys, field
collection of boundary evidence and aliquot corner information, GPS fast static control surveys,
and preparation of detailed notes and sketches. The ability to clearly understand and interpret
survey limit drawings, ROW plans, plats and written scopes of work is also expected in this
position. This position may require working alone as a one person crew as needed.
• 40 hour/4 day work week
• no overtime will be required
• no construction staking
5 to 8 years of recent field surveying experience, preferably with a Colorado PLS license
• A clean driving record and the ability to perform physical outdoor work in all climates
• Must be proficient in the use of Trimble robotic and GPS survey equipment
• Must be knowledgeable in field data collection using the Colorado Department of
Transportation TMOSS field coding system
• Exceptional note taking, record keeping, attention to detail and strong communication
• Must have a positive attitude and work well in a close team environment
• Self directing/motivating due to working as one man crew
The Lund Partnership is a Colorado based land surveying company providing our services in
transportation and infrastructure to the public and private sectors for 30 years.
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including 100% employer paid medical and
dental insurance. (EOE)
Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org