|Title:||Director of Treasury/Assistant Treasurer, Saltchuk|
|Details:||In your newly created role as Director of Treasury (or Assistant Treasurer, depending on experience), you’ll help shape our Treasury Policies at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, then enforce it to increase the effectiveness of our decentralized treasury function across our operating companies. Simply put, this role offers a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on a large organization utilizing a broad range of treasury skillsets.|
You’ll act as a facilitator between business units and existing banking relationships, manage projects to implement best practices for treasury operations, oversee our corporate home treasury activities, and prepare the required analytics to drive decisions and mitigate financial risk. You could also act as a key support of ad hoc projects in the broader finance function to understand key trends and drivers impacting our financial condition and outlook.
Responsibilities of a Director of Treasury:
• You’ll maintain our Treasury Policy manual and assist subsidiary compliance with treasury policies related to best practices for cost efficiency, financial risk management and investing.
• You’ll plan and coordinate quarterly treasury meetings with business unit financial leadership, including ensuring the execution of resulting action items.
• You’ll have administrator responsibilities for our corporate home deposit accounts, including as a backup for payment approvals and monitoring controls documentation
• You’ll monitor our overall bank account structure, usage of fraud protection tools and services, signing authorities and online portal administration.
• You’ll monitor banking fees and ancillary income for bank relationship management.
• You’ll be the primary administrator of the consolidated commercial card program.
• You’ll process administrative agent notices, KYC requests and other legal documentation for our credit facility and other regulatory requirements.
• You’ll maintain debt registry records, process ownership changes and oversee/make debt payments.
• You’ll manage our parent company guarantee process and overall exposure as well as our L/C facility, and process required documentation to support business units.
• You’ll track pledged collateral and oversee asset disposal notices when required
• You’ll be a key participant in the business continuity of our Treasury function and be responsible for maintaining the documentation
• You’ll prepare regular Treasury planning and reporting materials for the Treasurer, including the Treasury Report to the Board and quarterly Treasury Updates to the business units.
• Depending on your skillset, you may be asked to assist the Treasurer in evaluation of financing decisions and investor relations.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field.
• You have an MBA or prior leadership training.
• If you’re a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), that is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
• You have a minimum of 10 years of total experience (experience in corporate treasury and/or banking required).
• You have strong knowledge of treasury operations, including account structure considerations, fraud protections, account activity and fee analysis, cash management, and investments.
• You know the ropes of loan documentation and bank notices.
• You have experience in credit analysis, financial due diligence and security analysis.
• You’re proficient in the application of spreadsheets and presentation tools. Familiarity with a treasury workstation is a plus.
• You can balance the big picture with professional service-level attention to detail.
• Your strong communication skills enable you to write clearly and concisely, as well as build relationships across business units and corporate functions.
• You’re great at managing projects, and can work independently with subject matter experts or at a fast pace with multi-disciplined teams.
• Experience with M&A or valuation work is a plus, and will provide additional opportunities.
|Comments:||Company Description: Saltchuk is a privately owned family of transportation and distribution companies committed to being the best in North America. Headquartered in Seattle, we seek people who share our values and take pride in being professional. We value safety, reliability, dedication to our organization, and industry-leading environmental innovation. We look for pride, integrity, grit, and approachability. If you’re looking for a long-term career, this is a phenomenal place to build one. Visit www.saltchuk.com.|
|Employer:||Saltchuk Resources, Inc.|
|Contact:||Riley Toher, HR Coordinator|
450 Alaskan Way
|Website:||visit our website...|