SGM is a thriving full-service engineering, consulting and surveying firm headquartered in Glenwood Springs, Colorado with additional offices in Gunnison, Aspen, Grand Junction, Salida, Meeker and Durango. As one of western Colorado’s largest engineering firms, SGM offers significant opportunities for professional development. SGM and its employees highly value the quality of life in western Colorado and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. SGM’s success is built upon strong, long-standing relationships with a solid base of municipal, special district, state and federal government, and private sector clients. SGM delivers responsive service and high-quality solutions in the areas of civil/site development, water and wastewater, water resources, transportation, structural, municipal, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), surveying, GIS and asset management. As an equal opportunity employer, SGM realizes that a diverse group of employees will bring a broader range of ideas and a stronger vision to the world of engineering, consulting, and surveying. We seek individuals who thrive on challenges, who provide excellent customer service in a client and project-driven environment, and whose positive energy enables both SGM and our clients to grow and prosper.
Our Gunnison office is currently seeking a Survey Technician.
Projects include boundary, easement, right of ways, topo surveys, gps RTK and Static surveys, design surveys, aerial mapping, construction layout.
|Qualifications:||Minimum qualifications for the successful candidate are:|
• Valid Driver’s License
• Physically capable of performing typical land surveying tasks including ability to carry 50+ lbs. of survey gear through mountainous terrain
• Basic understanding of coordinate systems
• Ability to work independently or as part of a crew
• Motivated problem solver
• Proven ability to work as part of a team to successfully deliver projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; good communication skills
• Ability to work long hours when needed with occasional out of town travel
• Working knowledge of Microsoft
• Strong desire to live, work, and play in Western Colorado
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Trimble software and hardware experience
|Comments:||To learn more about SGM and apply for this position, please visit our website at www.sgm-inc.com/employment/|
|Website:||visit our website...|