|Title:||Senior Treasury Analyst #25279|
|Details:||MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY AT PUGET SOUND ENERGY!|
Senior Treasury Analyst #25279
Puget Sound Energy’s Treasury Department is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our team.
The utility and energy industry is complex and undergoing exciting technological, environmental and economic changes and the PSE Treasury Dept. is right in the middle of it. This position will be involved in a wide variety of interesting activities: everything from routine treasury/cash management activity to analyzing, reporting on and making recommendations on complex topics such as the company’s capital structure, cost of capital, ROE, ROI, credit rating metrics and dividend recommendations to the board of directors. Cash flow analysis, budget forecasting and tracking, as well as short term borrowing and investing are essential elements of this position. This role may have the opportunity to represent the Treasury department on cross functional teams working on projects like implementing new customer payment platforms, analyzing and selecting new banking product/services, or analyzing the cost of major projects and recommending appropriate financing and rates to charge. The candidate must have a keen analytical mind and high level of intellectual curiosity, with the ability to dig into financial statements, reports and systems to analyze and report on activities and performance. The ability to prioritize competing needs in a fast paced environment is key to success in this position. Strong financial analysis skills combined with excellent overall business knowledge and judgement are critical.
This position reports to the Manager of Treasury Operations and will have significant interaction with the Manager of Capital Markets, Treasurer, CFO and other departments.
At PSE, Safety is a priority. This position upholds the safety compliance standards inherent in PSE’s operating and/or field procedures related to work responsibilities. Promotes and supports a culture of total safety.
Families and businesses depend on PSE to provide the energy they need to pursue their dreams. Our steadfast commitment to serving Washington communities with safe, dependable and efficient energy started in 1873. Today we’re building the Northwest’s energy future through efforts like our award winning energy efficiency programs and our leadership in renewable energy.
At PSE we value and respect our employees and provide them opportunities to excel. We offer an expansive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
• Preparation of cash flow and Dept. budget forecasts and variance analyses. Executes optimal transactions to minimize interest costs, effectively manage cash flows and maximize investment returns.
• Participate in daily treasury management functions including wire and electronic funds transfers, day to day banking issue resolution, accounting entries and transactions documentation.
• Preparation of financial analysis for major projects, capital projects, ROI, credit metrics, interest rates, capital structure, cost of capital and other financial activity.
• Works with internal and external partners to resolve treasury or banking issues, analyze, select and implement services.
• Tracks, prepares and reviews compliance reporting and certifications related to debt, regulatory and SOX requirements.
• Assists in the development, review and work of others in department.
• Performs adhoc work as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or related field.
• 6 years of finance experience, preferably treasury related.
• Effective analytical, project, and time management skills.
• Experience in negotiating agreements and resolving service issues preferably with banks and financial institutions.
• Strong proficiency in financial modeling and spreadsheet applications like MS Excel.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Solid organization skills and decision making abilities.
• MBA, CTP or CPA.
• Experience working in SAP environment.
|Comments:||PSE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.|
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources Staffing department at email@example.com or 425-462-3017.
|Employer:||Puget Sound Energy|
|Website:||visit our website...|