|Title:||The Survey Project Manager|
|Details:||The Survey Project Manager should possess the skills, experience, and knowledge to support the Land Surveyors and Survey Technicians. This position reports directly to the Director of Survey Operations and will assist other positions as needed. The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the immediate supervision of the Land Surveyors and the Survey Technicians. In addition, the Survey Project Manager is responsible for providing any necessary operational support and/or coverage for the Senior Survey Project Manager and/or Director of Survey Operations. |
• Provide technical support to Project Surveyors and Survey Technicians
• Create work schedules to manage manpower
• Distribute workload among personnel
• Monitor accuracy, completeness, quality & timeliness of all survey work products
• Effectively manage and coordinate all assigned projects.
• Prepare Survey Proposals/Budgets
• Coordinate with the Client, Survey Supervisor/Field Crews, and the GIS group to assist in ensuring project organization
• Understand and ensure adherence to the intended flow of As-built Survey Data
• Understand in detail the processes required at each stage through which the Survey Data must flow from its Collection through its Delivery as a Quality Product.
• Immediately upon project initiation, and for the purpose of generating a list of auditable criteria to be documented, the Survey Manager will review the Client’s Scope of Work, as well as any specifications to which the Client expects adherence, in search of requirements which are found to supersede or be in addition to the those standards.
• Perform and oversee the implementation and documentation of Quality Audits following the listed auditable criteria within the created at project initiation and maintained through project completion.
• Continuously pursue new avenues and/or clients for future work (Business Development)
• Overall Support to the Director of Survey Operations
• Works with the Director of Design Operations to develop/improve standards for project needs
• Coordinate with the IT group to ensure the server/software licenses/phones are up to date and/or working properly
• Review deeds and calculate boundary analysis
• Sign and Seal all types of Survey Plats, for example: Survey Plats to convey land or easements, Topographic, Construction and As-built Surveys
• Review/Approve Invoices
• QA/QC of Alignment Sheets and Permit Drawings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
• Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a team player and a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
• Must be strong in marketing and business development with ability to sell all company resources
• Must be able to develop and maintain new relationships within the energy industry
• Demonstrates the ability to implement and communicate new ideas
• Demonstrates computer and technical knowledge with ability to support Land Surveyors and Survey Technicians
• 5+ years directly related experience in surveying and management. Experience in the energy industry is preferable
Please contact Jennifer Wolff with a resume, if interested, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 720-458-4372