|Details:||Tower Engineering Professionals is seeking a full-time employee for a Designer position, in our Denver, CO location. Tower Engineering Professionals offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401k with company match, and a relaxed, fun environment.|
The ideal candidate will have CAD experience with survey drawings. Candidate should have the following skills and requirements:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-
· 1-2 years survey experience
· Familiar with survey equipment (robotics and GPS) and procedures
· Self-motivated and organized
· Team player
· Good communication and technical skills
· Familiar with data collection software
· Ability to accurately use field data to prepare CAD drawings
· Responsible for preparing detailed Construction Drawings to clients from industry -specific standards.
· CAD Tech must have some familiarity with similar types of drafting projects for outdoor equipment compounds, indoor building layouts, and
· Must be able to communicate with clientele over the phone.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
· Ability to perform quality checks on reports.
· Minimum 2 years AutoCAD experience is required.
· Candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED.
· Must be capable of working with little to no supervision.
· Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
Those interested should visit our web page at http://tepgroup.net/careers/
|Employer:||Tower Engineering Professionals|
|Website:||visit our website...|