|Title:||Senior Project Manager, Water / Wastewater|
Senior Project Manager, Water / Wastewater
Meeting the demands of today’s communities, our engineers have helped clients develop innovative solutions that provide clean water to communities, address wastewater treatment needs to improve water quality, and preserve natural waterways. We are currently seeking a talented engineer to join our environmental team in Columbus, Ohio as a Senior Project Manager.
What You’ll do:
This role will serve as an integral member of the Environmental Business Unit. The Environmental Business Unit provides complete drinking water, wastewater, and water resources engineering services to municipal, industrial, and private clients. These services include planning, management, design, analysis, and permitting for maintaining these essential systems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage multi-million dollar projects and will be responsible for the following:
• Proactively engaging existing clients to discuss current projects, evaluate performance, and identify other business opportunities.
• Responsibility for the overall preparation of proposals, with input from technical managers and coordination with marketing.
• Supporting the business development group in building relationships with new clients and strategizing on new pursuits.
• Participating in networking events and professional organizations
• Meeting regularly with clients to monitor and maintain satisfaction on all projects.
• Ensuring that assigned projects are executed and completed on time and within budget.
• Coordinating QA/QC reviews of project deliverables with technical staff.
Why Choose ms consultants?
Today, the firm has nearly 400 employees among nine offices in Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. ms consistently ranks as one of the “Top 500 Design Firms” by Engineering News-Record and was recently named a “Top 300 Architectural Firm” by Architectural Record. We invest heavily in our people and their growth and development.
Talented people…exceptional service…successful solutions
By investing in our people, clients, and communities, we will nurture our philosophy of teamwork, respect, a caring attitude, and excitement…creating opportunities for success.
History of the Firm
ms consultants, inc. was founded in Youngstown, Ohio in 1963. A partnership known as Mosure and Syrakis Co. was created when Mosure-Fok Engineering Co., founded in 1963 by Thomas F. Mosure, merged with Environmental Planning, Inc., founded in 1968 by Thomas A. Syrakis. ms is now in its second generation of family ownership.
ms consultants, inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ms fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. ms does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
Please apply online via our website: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=M1579
What You'll Bring:
We are looking for a registered Professional Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of Project Manager experience. Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• BS in Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university or equivalent experience
• PE with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in engineering with 5 in project management
• Proven technical writing skills
• Leadership ability
• Business management acumen
• Effective team building abilities
|Employer:||ms consultants, inc.|
|Contact:||Jenna Hookman, Recruiter|
2221 Schrock Road, Columbus, Ohio 43229
|Website:||visit our website...|