|Title:||Survey CAD Technician|
|Details:||Bowman Consulting has an opportunity for a Survey CAD Technician to join our Golden, CO survey team. The Survey Technician will have knowledge of land surveying practices and procedures, survey computations and strong CAD skills. This position also requires a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation and Geopak. In addition, the Survey Technician will import survey field crew electronic field notes, prepare field to finish topographic surveys, prepare plats, ALTA and boundary surveys, and have familiarity with highway and land development plans, construction stakeout computations and cut-sheets. |
At Bowman Consulting, we believe in creating opportunities for aspiring people to thrive and achieve ambitious goals. That’s why a career at Bowman Consulting is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and engaged community of professionals, to be treated as a respected and valued member of a motivated team and to be empowered to do exceptional work that advances the best interest of everyone involved in it. We recognize the importance of creating a work environment that is both rewarding to our employees and supportive of our unwavering commitment to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform drafting assignments with little input from supervisor
• Reliable and able to work core business hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
• Self-starter with strong time management skills
• Initiative to learn advanced drafting techniques
• Desire to learn principles and practices of Land Surveying
• High School diploma or GED; Associates degree with survey experience preferred
• Experience with MicroStation and Geopak, AutoCAD, Carlson and Civil 3D.
• Experience with platting procedures in multiple jurisdictions in Colorado
• Knowledge of commonly used survey concepts, practices, and procedures
• Familiar with ALTA/NSPS Surveys, boundaries and field-to-finish topography
• Strong background in construction stakeout
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Survey License preferred but not required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration http://bowmanconsulting.com/WorkingatBowman/JoinUs?gnk=apply&gni=8a7885a8626f6eee0162ab74057417ff&gns=PLSC%20-%20Prof%20Land%20SV%20of%20CO
Since our founding in 1995, Bowman Consulting has provided award-winning service on hundreds of successful projects, each with its own challenges and opportunities. Bowman Consulting's engineers, land surveyors and project managers have earned a reputation for delivering timely and economical solutions to virtually every type of civil engineering challenge. We command comprehensive and up to date knowledge of local, state and federal regulations. We are highly efficient at obtaining the necessary entitlements, wherever our clients are building. By helping to define solutions and expedite processes throughout construction, we keep projects moving to successful completion.
Bowman Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bowman Consulting Group does not sponsor any visa applications for this position. The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
|Website:||visit our website...|