|Title:||Project Surveyor - Field|
|Details:||Established Colorado land surveying and consulting engineering firm is seeking a candidate to join our team. Ideal candidate would have 4 years or more of surveying experience and be proficient in Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, along with working knowledge of RTK GPS and Robotic total stations. The company has undergone a few name changes over the years, but has successfully operated for over 125 years in Colorado and the Denver area. We are looking for a few great people to join our outstanding team and be a part of our history in the making.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision, collect field data for survey and mapping projects, maintain field notes for import into electronically generated drawings and project documents with accuracy, neatness and efficiency. Travel to and from the job site via company vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Ability to work in Colorado’s varied weather conditions.
• Land Survey experience 4 years.
• Strong computer and technical skills
• Autodesk Civil 3d
• Trimble Business Center
• Trimble Surveying Equipment Optical, Scanning, GPS
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Technical math, including geometry and trigonometry. Ability to learn basic concepts and technical calculations.
• Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skill, High attention to the detail.
• Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
Highly varied work in land development related projects and focus on topographic and design survey base mapping. This is an excellent opportunity for a mentorship working under our multiple Colorado licensed land surveyors. Conveniently located in Lone Tree and easily accessible from the I-25 corridor, E-470 and C-470. Excellent working environment, Benefits and advancement opportunities.
|Comments:||If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and be sure to put “Colorado Survey Openings” in the subject line.|