Classified Ad Title:
Survey Crew Chief
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Farnsworth Group is an employee-owned company with a rich 100-year history that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients.
We have an immediate opening in our Fort Denver, CO office for a Crew Chief. Qualified candidates will perform and lead a team that performs a variety of tasks including Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, ALTA Surveys and Construction Layout.
Specific Requirements include:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 - 5 years of property survey including ALTA and Section Line Surveys
• Proficiency with GPS, Robotic Total Station and Data Collectors
• Ability to organize field notes
• Ability to read Construction Plans
• Experience performing Boundary Research
• Ability to execute field staking
• Strong math skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel when necessary
• LSI Certification
• AutoCAD/or MicroStation experience
• CDOT experience
• Pipeline experience
• Experience with Trimble equipment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.