Classified Ad Title:
Survey Assistant / Technician / Surveyor in Training / SIT
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
We have an immediate opening in our Denver, CO office for an entry level Land Survey Technician to join our team. Qualified candidates will have an opportunity to work with a team of licensed land surveyors, survey crews, and technicians. Candidates will be joining a team that provides Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Construction Layout, and Oil and Gas Surveys. Candidates will be assisting the team in both the field and office operations and will be responsible for assuring data quality and other duties as assigned. There will likely be more field work than office, but it will include both.
Great opportunity for a Surveyor-in-Training!
Specific Requirements include:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Land survey experience
• AutoCAD / survey drafting experience
• Experience with survey equipment, such as GPS, Robotic Total Station and Scanners
• Ability to read and organize field notes
• Ability to read Construction Plans
• Ability to execute field staking
• Strong math skills
• Ability and willingness to learn and accept new responsibilities as experience is gained
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel and work in the field when necessary
Any of the following, beneficial:
• Associates Degree in Land Surveying / Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), or related
• SIT Certification or willingness to pursue licensure
• Knowledge of Scanning Technologies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
Farnsworth Group Inc.