|Details:||SAM is looking for a Crew Chief in our Denver, CO office.|
• Determine most efficient plan of action for data acquisition for field surveys.
• Professional interaction with client representative and land owners.
• Maintain vehicle and field equipment.
• Daily communication with Project Surveyor and technician regarding project schedule and work progress.
• Timely preparation of daily reports, time sheets, and other required paperwork.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a survey party chief working in the CDOT environment
• Experience with GPS control, boundary and topographical surveying with T-Moss coding experience with Trimble equipment and Trimble TBC is strongly preferred
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with computer and technical skills
• Proven work history, strong work ethic, and team-player attitude.
• Valid driver's license, clean background check and drug screening
• Ability to travel for extended periods
• Ability to work in all-weather climates
A strong mission, vision and values culture is what drives SAM Family of Companies’ success. Our Core Values: Integrity & Ethics, People, Excellence in Service, Safety and Community defines who we are. We are looking for talented people who embody these values to join our organization.
We offer a best in class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM provides a VERY generous 401 (k) plan, 401 (k) profit sharing AND performance-based bonuses. Come join our team of professionals that are leading the way for the surveying industry!
|Website:||visit our website...|