|Title:||Survey Instrument Operator|
|Details:||Bowman Consulting has an opportunity for a Survey Instrument Operator to join our Denver, CO survey team. This individual will be required to operate survey instruments required to perform surveys as directed by management. Bowman Consulting possesses a depth of surveying resources that is unparalleled in our industry. We recognize that timely, accurate and thorough surveying is critical to the success of a project - and we meet those challenges daily by employing the most advanced technology and instrumentation.|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right-of-way, and construction surveys for public and private clients.
• Set-up and operate survey equipment, including total-station, data-collector, level, and GPS
• Perform survey calculations.
• Perform all aspects of stakeout and locations surveys using applicable survey equipment.
• Maintain survey equipment used and keep survey truck stocked with necessary supplies and tools.
• Coordinate work of assigned subordinate personnel.
• Assist and train personnel in lower-level positions.
• Make accuracy and calibration checks and adjustments on equipment used.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.bowmanconsulting.com/WorkingatBowman/JoinUs. Positions are listed geographically by state. Under “Colorado” please click on the link entitled “Survey Instrument Operator – Denver CO” and click “Apply for this Position” at the bottom of the posting.
Why Bowman Consulting?
• High school diploma or GED required.
• College or technical courses in mathematics and surveying preferred.
• Minimum of one to two years survey or construction related experience preferred. Prior Instrument Operator experience preferred.
• Familiar with field procedures for performing boundary, topographic, ALTA/NSPS land title surveys.
• Ability to work outside in all seasons.
• Travel required.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
|Website:||visit our website...|