|Title:||Survey Instrument Operator|
|Details:||Bowman Consulting has an opportunity for a Survey Instrument Operator to join our Denver, CO survey team. This individual will be required to operate survey instruments required to perform surveys as directed by management. Bowman Consulting possesses a depth of surveying resources that is unparalleled in our industry. We recognize that timely, accurate and thorough surveying is critical to the success of a project - and we meet those challenges daily by employing the most advanced technology and instrumentation.|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as a member of a survey crew performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right-of-way, and construction surveys for public and private clients.
• Set-up and operate survey equipment, including total-station, data-collector, level, and GPS
• Perform survey calculations.
• Perform all aspects of stakeout and locations surveys using applicable survey equipment.
• Maintain survey equipment used and keep survey truck stocked with necessary supplies and tools.
• Coordinate work of assigned subordinate personnel.
• Assist and train personnel in lower-level positions.
• Make accuracy and calibration checks and adjustments on equipment used.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.bowmanconsulting.com/WorkingatBowman/JoinUs. Positions are listed geographically by state. Under “Colorado” please click on the link entitled “Survey Instrument Operator – Denver CO” and click “Apply for this Position” at the bottom of the posting.
Why Bowman Consulting?
At Bowman Consulting, we believe in creating opportunities for aspiring people to thrive and achieve ambitious goals. That’s why a career at Bowman Consulting is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and engaged community of professionals, to be treated as a respected and valued member of a motivated team and to be empowered to do exceptional work that advances the best interest of everyone involved in it. We recognize the importance of creating a work environment that is both rewarding to our employees and supportive of our unwavering commitment to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
Since our founding in 1995, Bowman Consulting has provided award-winning service on hundreds of successful projects, each with its own challenges and opportunities. Bowman Consulting's Engineers, Land Surveyors and Project Managers have earned a reputation for delivering timely and economical solutions to virtually every type of civil engineering challenge. We command comprehensive and up to date knowledge of local, state and federal regulations. We are highly efficient at obtaining the necessary entitlements, wherever our clients are building. By helping to define solutions and expedite processes throughout construction, we keep projects moving to successful completion.
Bowman Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bowman Consulting Group does not sponsor any visa applications for this position. The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• College or technical courses in mathematics and surveying preferred.
• Minimum of one to two years survey or construction related experience preferred. Prior Instrument Operator experience preferred.
• Familiar with field procedures for performing boundary, topographic, ALTA/NSPS land title surveys.
• Ability to work outside in all seasons.
• Travel required.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
|Website:||visit our website...|