|Title:||Land Survey Party Chief|
|Details:||Title: Land Survey Party Chief|
Location: Windsor, CO
Employment: Full-Time, Hourly/Non-Exempt
King Surveyors is currently looking for a career minded individual with an excellent attention to detail in order to fill a position as a Party Chief.
This position is specifically for an individual that specializes in construction staking for commercial and residential development. Our firm is Northern Colorado's largest firm exclusively providing land surveying services.
• HIRING BONUS
• Health Care: King Surveyors pays 60% of employee's monthly premium
• Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $2000 reimbursed per calendar year for approved coursework
• PTO: 104 hours per year
• Paid Holidays: 7 paid holidays/year
• 401k: King Surveyors matches up to 4% of employee's contribution
• Flexible Benefit Account: King Surveyors gives each employee $500 annually towards medical expenses not covered by insurance (copays, medication expenses, etc)
• Relocation Allowance
• Accurately runs and adjusts survey measuring instruments including levels, GPS equipment and total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities.
• Performs mathematical calculations and field checking of field data.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Knows basic sources of measurement errors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Provides quality customer service to clients.
• Submits daily files including downloading of data, preparation and organization of field sketches and digital photographs.
• Instructs and directs Instrument Person/Gunner to insure an understanding of surveying standards.
• Knows, understands and demonstrates safe working/operating methods of assigned tools and equipment.
• Problem Solving
• Task Management
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, dealing effectively and reasonably with stress in the workplace without lost time or undue strain. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Employee may be asked to walk on uneven surfaces, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, hike up and down steep slopes carrying up to 50 pounds of survey equipment, bend, squat, dig monument holes, pound in stakes and rebar monuments, carry and use brush cutting equipment, drive a four-wheeler or snowmobile, climb stairs and/or sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to adhere to the company’s policies, safety plan and the project safety plan.
*This is a drug free position.
About King Surveyors / Landpoint
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying technical consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
To Apply: http://landpoint.applytojob.com/apply/U1SqDiGr29/Land-Survey-Party-Chief
|Website:||visit our website...|