|Title:||Director of Business Development|
|Details:||The Director of Business Development position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. |
• Director will be in charge of the Topline
• Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
• Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing
strategy to produce the highest possible long-term to match
• Reviews, analyzes and approves all sales contract,
determines what it can and can not agree to and if further
negotiation with contractor is needed.
• Responsible for verifying compliance with the terms and
conditions of the contract.
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts
to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to
develop and control sales and marketing programs.
• Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories,
quotas, and goals.
• Meets with key clients, assisting Product Solutions Specialists
with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to
• Prepares periodic sales report clearly showing sales volume,
potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs,
quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities
including print, online and electronic media.
• Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes
corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing
objectives fall within designated budgets.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts
marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry
influences and key strategic partners.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents
to executive management.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image
throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and
• Represents company at trade association meetings to
• Directs product research and development.
• Assists other departments within the organization to prepare
manuals and technical publications
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business
Administration, Marketing, or related major. Master degree
preferred but not required.
• Five (5) years of combined and progressive experience in
sales and marketing management. Long cycle product sales
experience and demonstrated skills in supervising a team is
• A combination of Construction, Manufacturing and installation
industries experience highly preferred.
• Excellence in oral and written communications and bilingual
English/Spanish a must.
• High level of business acumen, able to link new opportunities
to clients based on trends in budget, expenditures, market,
risks and business drivers.
|Comments:||• Delivery of company’s sales and marketing plans, targets and |
• Compliance with Company Standards, Policies and
• Development of competent and motivated staff as evidenced
and recorded through appraisal/objective-setting interviews
and staff satisfaction.
• Effective operation of budgetary and other control
mechanisms to deliver planned performance.
• Apparent ‘can-do’ culture which empowers staff to be pro-
active and provides motivation.
• Compose succession plans to ensure future standards of staff
performance to maintain or better those currently achieved.
• Number of improvement plans introduced and performance
impact of new product development.
|File:||Click here to view more info|
|Employer:||General Stair Corporation|
|Contact:||Aurora Y Garcia|
690 West 83rd Street
|Website:||visit our website...|