|Title:||Land Survey Technician|
|Details:||Matrix Design Group, Inc. (Matrix) an employee-owned planning, engineering and environmental consulting firm is actively recruiting a Land Survey Technician to join our team in our Denver office. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a nationally recognized, multidisciplinary firm. Our broad array of disciplines and projects creates opportunities to work, learn, and grow in a variety of settings. |
At Matrix, we understand that being a great place to work is about more than just the work. We provide a collegial and respectful office atmosphere and company culture. Our benefits package is aimed at providing comprehensive benefits for the care of our employees and their families. We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; a 401k plan; training and education reimbursements; health and wellness incentive plans; and financial education.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our growing firm. The applicant should have a minimum 4 years of experience preparing ALTA’s, Subdivision Plats, Land Survey Plats, Topographic Maps, Legal Descriptions and Construction Support calculations using Autocad Civil 3D under the direct supervision of a licensed land surveyor. Our office personnel are expected to possess an understanding of the survey theory, commensurate with their years of experience, to support the various survey products we produce. The ideal candidate would have transitioned to the office after having become an accomplished surveyor in the field. The Matrix surveying model is apprenticeship-based, we are looking for personnel who are excited to share learned experiences and are open to learning new or different surveying techniques. Depending on job duties, we provide training in hazardous waste, health and safety, CPR, first aid, fall protection, trench safety and competent person status. In addition we seek yearly opportunities for outside training, encourage participation in PLSC and reimburse pre-approved professional training and education.
• Produce maps, itemized above, under the direct supervision of a licensed land surveyor.
• Prepare information for other surveyors to rely on when performing field activities.
• Depending on experience, manage construction projects on-site expectations, communication and request.
• 3-5 years of surveying experience as a Party Chief.
• Physically capable and mentally predisposed to participate in typical field activities in the event your expertise should be required to support or teach survey theory and practice.
• Ability to take direction, work independently or as part of a team.
• Good communication and technical writing skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• 4 years of experience using Autocad Civil 3D to prepare boundary maps, topographic maps and construction support.
• Valid driver license and clean driving record (MVR may be requested).
All applicants must apply through our website. Please put the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email. Any applicant with a qualifying physical or mental disability who believes s/he requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact us at 719-575-0100 for assistance. We apologize that we are not able to contact all applicants. Only those qualified applicants being considered for interview will be contacted.
Matrix Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Employer:||Matrix Design Group|