|Title:||GEOSPATIAL PROJECT MANAGER|
|Details:||GEOSPATIAL PROJECT MANAGER|
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Geospatial Project Manager in our Denver, CO office.
The Geospatial Project Manager will direct project management, planning, scheduling, oversight, data development, and reporting supporting Geospatial Transportation survey projects. The Geospatial Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables, establish and improve client relationships and growth, and secure repeat opportunities within a client base. Our Geospatial Project Managers will lead the growth of the DOT survey business in the Western United States region and may assist projects in other states by providing design services and working with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables.
• Identify and communicate business growth opportunities and serve as the Geospatial Subject Matter Expert during the sales cycle and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) process
• Participate in shortlist presentations to prospective clients
• Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
• Direct and collaborate with cross-functional teams across all project phases
• Analyze project resource needs and work with Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leader to determine budget and appropriate resources for projects.
• Create a detailed project scope, schedule and labor multiplier (fee).
• Develop and communicate work breakdown structure to Discipline Leader/Team Leader/Market Leaders.
• Ensure deliverables and quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule and budget
• Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
• Facilitate client-facing change management and provide on-going communication throughout the project
• Conduct project close-out meetings and documents lessons learned
• Manage, monitor, and forecast metrics including: Profit and Loss, Sales, and Net Revenue for the portfolio
• Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2w5gKyR
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
• Minimum of 5 years of related work experience driving new business development and delivery oversite for projects including but not limited to: reduction of raw survey field data, boundary/ALTA surveys, topographic maps, Right-Of-Way (ROW) plans to CDOT standards
• A valid professional Survey license in the state of Colorado is required. Surveying licenses in neighboring states are highly desired.
• Demonstrable knowledge of AutoCAD 2013/2016, Civil 3D, Open Road, Microstation, Trimble Business Center and Microsoft Suite
• Exhibit working knowledge of the Public Land Survey System
• Must be able to travel 20% to client sites
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• Ability to provide excellent customer service
• Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
• Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
|Website:||visit our website...|