|Location:||Ohio Water Development Authority|
POSITION TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
REPORTS TO: OWDA Board of Directors
SALARY RANGE: $101,200 – 134,933 annually
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
POSTING OPEN and CLOSE DATES: 09/11/2017 – 09/25/2017
The Ohio Water Development Authority seeks an experienced individual to lead the programs of the Authority in an objective and consistent manner with the highest level of integrity.
OWDA values our employees, customers, partners, and Ohio’s water resources. We are responsive to the needs of our local government agencies by providing financial assistance for environmental infrastructures through loans to local governments in Ohio.
OWDA brings continuing strengths in meeting the ongoing needs of the state and in protecting Ohio’s future by enhancing Ohio’s infrastructure in the areas of water and wastewater improvements. It requires a leader that will bring knowledge and experience to make an impact through promoting teamwork and partnerships.
This position directs and manages the work of all OWDA staff and develops long term program strategy aligned with the OWDA Board of Trustees ensuring all are implemented as approved.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Executive Director responsibilities include:
• Oversee the structuring of all Authority financial transactions, including bond note and issuances
• Manages OWDA’s loan and grant programs
• Reports to the OWDA Board
• Provides leadership and supervision to the Chief Financial Officer/Assistant Director, Chief Program Officer, Human Resources/Administrative Manager, Administrative Assistant
• Promote, provide, and direct technical services and education informing customers/potential customers of the Authority’s programs
• Develop and maintain relationships with major customers, state and local governmental agencies and officials, the media, and key individuals
• Represent the Authority at external meetings to ensure that OWDA’s programs and resources are used to benefit the citizens of Ohio
• Guide the development of new programs (including the development of new financial assistance products for the private sector) to ensure that the environmental infrastructure financing needs of the State are met and that the use of the Authority’s funds is optimized
• Advise the OWDA Board on all matters related to the work of the Authority to obtain their direction and approval
This position requires a passion to drive the successful completion of staff duties. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years’ experience in governmental affairs, public finance, and environmental programs with a Bachelor’s Degree focus in Government, Political Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting, and/or Environmental Science. Must possess experience directly supervising management level employees. The candidate must have requisite skills in communicating complex matters clearly, and managing multiple priorities. The ability to provide prompt customer service in a courteous manner is essential.
Please view a complete position description at www.owda.org. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to HR@owda.org by September 25, 2017. OWDA offers an excellent benefits package.
|Employer:||Ohio Water Development Authority|
480 S High St
Columbus, OH 43215
|Website:||visit our website...|