|Title:||Colorado Licensed Surveyor|
|Details:||Colorado Licensed Surveyor:|
King Surveyors, a division of Landpoint - and the largest dedicated Surveying firm in Northern Colorado, is looking for a Colorado Licensed Surveyor for our office in Windsor. Applicants must be licensed in the State of Colorado, be proficient in AutoCAD and Trimble Business Center. Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a good relationship with clients as well as supervise and review the work of other employees.
• Familiarizes oneself with firm-client contract for the project.
• Organize work on the project and set for the procedures to be employed in accomplishing the project including scheduling field crews and coordinating with CAD Technicians.
• Develop and monitor the project’s progression to meet Client and firm time objectives.
• Notify the Client of changes in project scope and prepare estimates for additional fees.
• Attend project meetings, as necessary.
• Communication Proficiency
• Time Management
• Decision Making
• Hiring bonus
• Health Care: King Surveyors pays 60% of employee's monthly premium
• Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $2000 reimbursed per calendar year for approved coursework
• Competitive PTO
• Paid Holidays
• 401k plan
• Flexible Benefit Account: King Surveyors gives each employee $500 annually towards medical expenses not covered by insurance (copays, medication expenses, etc)
• Relocation Allowance
About King Surveyors / Landpoint
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at King Surveyors will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the largest land surveying and consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
To apply, please visit http://landpoint.applytojob.com/apply/hn13s3ZuQ5/CO-Licensed-Surveyor.
|Website:||visit our website...|