|Title:||Mid Level Engineer|
For more than 70 years, Brown and Caldwell has been creating leading-edge environmental solutions for public agencies and private industry. We strive to be the environmental company of choice—to our clients, who benefit from our passion for delivering exceptional quality, and to our employees, present and future, who share our commitment to client service, collaboration and innovation. Join us, and you will find a home where you can do your best work, reach new levels of expertise and enjoy exceptional development opportunities. As a privately held firm with over 1,500 employee-owners in 50+ offices nationwide, the opportunity awaits for you to advance.
Brown and Caldwell, a national environmental engineering firm, has an exciting opportunity for a mid- level engineer (minimum 5 years’ experience) to provide engineering support to our project managers. We are seeking a motivated, achievement-oriented individual who can accept increasing levels of design support responsibilities and help us fulfill our commitment to deliver client success on each and every project we undertake. You will work with and be mentored by nationally recognized, senior technical staff. The ideal candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized and capable of working in a diverse team environment and handling multiple tasks with competing priorities.
• Perform environmental engineering work in various engineering
fields with an emphasis on wastewater process design and water
• Conduct engineering evaluations, execute design calculations, and
prepare reports, plans, and specifications under the guidance of
senior engineering staff
• Assist with administrative and project management related tasks
for various engineering design projects
• Assist with environmental studies, permitting and alternative
• Check performance or conformity with plans and specifications
through field inspection and testing
• Duties may also include field activities such as site investigations
• Data collection, manipulation, analysis, and documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
• BS Degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical, or
• MS degree in (Civil, Environmental, Chemical, or Mechanical)
• Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in
water/wastewater treatment and conveyance
• Professional Engineering (PE) in Ohio (preferred) or ability to
obtain Ohio PE within 12 months of hire
• Candidate must have strong verbal/written communication skills,
organizational skills, and the ability to work well both
independently and in team environment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access,
• Understanding of 3D CAD or Revitt.
Join, Grow, Have Fun
We’re growing and having fun while doing it. Brown and Caldwell provides a comprehensive benefits program and a culture that promotes employee performance and success. We recognize that you are looking for a career path with opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We have a strong focus on employee development and offer defined advancement through our Career Path Framework; tuition reimbursement; honorariums for papers and presentations as well as project management training (BC is a PMI Registered Education Provider). Our work environment promotes a flexible and collaborative culture, an extensive knowledge-sharing infrastructure and more. Our values of working hard and with integrity combined with learning, growing and having fun make Brown and Caldwell your employer of choice.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Brown and Caldwell is proud to be an EEO/AAP Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
|Employer:||Brown and Caldwell|
|Contact:||Kelli Mech |
|Website:||visit our website...|