|Title:||Project Analyst (Contract)|
|Details:||Job Title: Project Analyst|
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job Type: Contract
DWFritz Automation, founded in 1973, has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and continues to grow! Since its inception, DWFritz has been producing brilliant automation solutions for our clients. Today, the market demand for automation combined with our world-class practices and cutting-edge technology places DWFritz on a trajectory to becoming a leading provider in the field of automation.
One thing that hasn’t changed at DWFritz is our focus on our core values, such as “Collaborate and Share the Credit,” a value that is deeply engrained in how we work together both in our US and China facilities. Our core value “Find a Better Way” promotes innovation and openness to doing things differently. It’s also the reason we have a company supported incubator program and an in-house lab.
Our World Headquarters operates from a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Wilsonville, Oregon. Our employees enjoy standing desks, a recreation room, a fitness room, and a hearty oatmeal breakfast to start each day. Our spacious lunch room is the venue for weekly All Staff meetings and our frequent “Lunch and Learns.”
DWFritz is a wonderful place to work, with unique opportunities to participate in dynamic teams, a strong sense of culture and values, and a growing company. If you are considering a new opportunity we encourage you to check us out.
Your Finance Team at DWFritz
The Finance team at DWFritz is an achievement-driven group who strive to deliver best practices and who take pride in their role. When this team faces challenges they get the job done through open collaboration, professionalism and humor. Finding a better way and providing solutions in a rapidly growing and uniquely challenging environment is something this team thrives on. This group is known by its internal clients for understanding the business, providing options, and completing tasks better than expected. Brilliant solutions don’t just come from our Engineers, the Finance team constantly seeks opportunities to provide brilliant input and implementation to all teams at DWFritz.
Provide preparation and analytics of project budgets, cost analysis, assists with project and financial reporting to senior management, creates scenario based modeling forecasts and ad hoc analysis, report project information.
• Executes monthly financial reporting including financial statements, financial forecast planning, ad-hoc analysis and various updating of company KPI.
• Compiles project information for use in actual monthly reporting, planning and analysis, project analysis and assisting with managing and communicating information.
• Assist in establishing and managing the project budget and forecast cycle with supporting analytics and variance analysis to budget owners and senior management.
• Provide weekly material and labor analytics, reports, and update metrics summarizing project financial performance activity.
• Investigate discrepancies and other areas of concern regarding financial information and recommend corrective action.
• Prepare charts and graphs for project reporting
• Interact with project managers and department heads in accumulating and analyzing project data.
• Assist with month-end close and financial results commentary write-up.
• Develop ad hoc reports and communicate information effectively with peers and senior management.
• Assist in the development of standardized reporting tools including Epicor ERP.
|Qualifications:||Your Qualifications |
• Proficiency in MS Office including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, charting, formulas, and working with large data sets).
• Able to assimilate/create procedures and communicate effectively throughout organization.
• Familiar with project planning/forecasting concepts and modeling with particular attention to industry best practices.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize.
• Problem solving ability independently and within a team environment.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to show initiative and adapt to rapid change in a fluid and flexible environment.
Your Education and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA or CPA is a plus depending on experience.
• Three or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in manufacturing preferred but not required.
• Experience with ERP systems and financial planning and reporting software.
• Experience with industry project and long term construction accounting financial practices is a plus.
• Experience in analyzing, forecasting, budgeting, modeling, and forward-looking problem solving.
• GAAP and managerial reporting experience required.
|Website:||visit our website...|