|Title:||Branch Relationship Manager|
|Details:||The Branch Relationship Manager is responsible for the overall profitability and goal achievement of assigned branch by directing and executing sales and business development activities, meeting operational objectives, managing employee development and engagement through consistent coaching and performance management in accordance with the Heritage Bank Mission, Vision, and Values. This position is also responsible for building the Bank’s presence in the communities served by the branch through prospecting and relationship development as well as active community involvement.|
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate will be able to:|
• Lead and manage a retail branch to ensure that established production goals for deposits, fee income, loan production and other corporate goals, as assigned, are met or exceeded and customer service in the branch is conducted in accordance with the Heritage Bank Service Standards.
• Lead and manage sales for the branch including mentoring and training branch staff in using standard relationship selling techniques to grow existing relationships and gain new customer relationships. Proactively execute and lead business development efforts. Build and maintain professional working relationships with all lines of business to ensure customer relationship building is taking place through cross selling efforts and referrals.
• Develop, implement and monitor the annual and quarterly business plans, including sales goals, income, and expense strategies to ensure maximum profitability for the branch. Provide leadership in communicating the bank’s overall strategy.
• Actively lead and train staff to ensure branch consistently adheres to all regulatory compliance standards, internal operational and credit controls and follows all operating policies and procedures. Ensure audit, security and compliance issues and/or concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Act as a liaison between branch and support departments.
• Develop skills of staff through goal-setting, coaching, problem resolution, delegation, training, counseling, and performance management.
• Resolve escalated customer questions and/or concerns in a timely manner to maintain optimal branch performance in service quality, accuracy, efficiency, and manage risk prudently. Make and approve policy and procedure exceptions within assigned limits.
• Work collaboratively with Retail Management and Human Resources to recommend staffing levels and approve personnel actions such as hiring, terminations, promotions, transfers, timely performance reviews and salary increases, in accordance with legal and acceptable Bank personnel practices.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of all Bank’s products and services. Ensure successful implementation of marketing and promotional programs in the branch. Take leadership in rolling out new products and services.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of operational policies and procedures and thorough knowledge of federal and state laws/regulations pertaining to compliance, branch operations and consumer and small business lending.
• Represent the Bank in the local community through involvement in professional organizations, activities, and by attending civic and community group meetings and events.
• Monitor the physical appearance and condition of the branch and report needed improvements to the Facilities Department.
• Assist as back up for CSA and FSA positions, as needed.
• 5+ years’ recent experience in a retail banking branch environment and a minimum of two years in a direct leadership and management role – required.
• Retail sales experience serving consumers and small business clients – required.
• High School diploma or equivalent - required. Associates degree or higher in Business, Accounting and/or Finance – preferred.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills are required to manage, motivate, and develop a team, and monitor workflow and schedules. Employee development, performance management, training and employee counseling skills are required.
• Ability to develop and manage income and expense budget(s).
• Advanced knowledge of all retail job functions, paying/receiving, operations, branch certifications and in-depth working knowledge of all retail products and services, consumer and small business lending, account and legal documentation.
• Thoroughly understands and applies principles, procedures, compliance requirements, state/federal regulations, and policies related to assigned area of oversight.
• Consistent sales and business development skills with the ability to identify customer needs and cross-sell the Bank’s products and services with confidence.
• Strategic approach to problem solving and decision-making, with demonstrated ability to quickly focus on key issues and independently make decisions under pressure of time constraints.
• Strong analytical reasoning, attention to detail, organizational, data review and time management skills, with the ability to accurately manage multiple assignments, goals, reporting requests and staffing schedules, ensuring priorities are set and commitments and deadlines are met, with minimal direction and supervision.
• Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
• Proficient PC experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and working knowledge of financial services industry core processing and automated banking systems, i.e., Fiserv or equivalent, with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
• This position may require National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008. Continued employment in this position with Heritage Bank is contingent upon successful registration and annual re-registration thereafter.
• Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation, as regular travel may be required.
|Contact:||Heritage Bank Recruiting|
221 5th Ave SW
|Website:||visit our website...|