|Title:||Financial Controller - Transportation & Traffic Engineering|
|Details:||This position will report to the COO and assume a critical role in the overall financial management of the company. The Controller will have day-to-day responsibility for managing the accounting function of the firm providing financial information that will assist management, the Trustee, and other users in making well-informed economic decisions about the firm. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, project management cost results, review of deal analysis and negotiations, budgeting and compliance.|
A financial professional who:
• Manages accounting functions including A/R, A/P and payroll,
• Develops policies, systems and processes to monitor and communicate the financial performance of the organization to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company,
• Provides technical financial advice and expertise to others within the organization,
• Ensures that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and regulations for financial and tax reporting,
• Establishes strategic direction and oversight to the management of cash flow, risk and administrative expenses of the organization,
• Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decisions issues affecting the organization (e.g. evaluation of potential M&A, benefits, and investments)
• Optimizes the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiates strategies to enhance cash position,
• Forecasts cash flow requirements for the company and provides reliable reporting mechanisms documented that the company’s needs and obligations can be met, Participates in the development of company plans and programs as a strategic partner.
|Qualifications:||The controller should have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a professional services consulting firm of 100-200 employees, S-Corp, ESOP or similar corporation. Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation required. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA or advanced financial education. Knowledge of business laws and financial requirements in CA, WA, OR, FL, TX, ID, MT, WY and CO desired. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.|
|Comments:||This position reports to the COO. The opening is the result of an upcoming relocation and the successful candidate will be able to assist the incumbent during this transition.|
DKS Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
|Contact:||720 SW Washington Street
|Website:||visit our website...|